If you are required to replace Osirium PAM, there is key information such as account credentials, session recordings etc that you may wish to extract from the PAM Server before it is decommissioned.
This article provides instructions on exporting access configuration details from the PAM Server. For a list of recommended offboarding tasks see Offboarding Data from Osirium PAM.
Access configuration that has been configured in profiles can be exported from Osirium PAM as follows:
- Within the Admin Interface click Profiles in the left-hand menu.
- Within the Manage profiles page right-click on a profile in the table and Select all from the context menu.
- All the profiles will be highlighted when selected.
- Click the EXPORT button and select Export profiles membership. This will include the Devices, Users, User groups, Tools, and Tasks associated with the profile.
- The access configuration data is exported and downloaded as a CSV file to your local workstation.